Saturday, August 4, 2007


This photo of me was taken after a weekend trip to Dallas. I took lots of pictures while we were there, none compared to this photo. While I look relaxed, the truth was that I was exhausted. I had so much fun on this trip. I can't wait to take another trip with all the kids again. But, this time, the trip will be much longer and well worth it, even more so than Dallas. I wish I had more days where I look like this, but no.....Another thing, my hair is no longer this length. I cut it off about 2 months later. I'll have to post a picture of me with my short hair.

2 comments:

Myrnabs said...

You look very pretty in this picture.

Rachel....ROCKS!!!! said...

Well, thank you! Most people have made the same comment. I just don't see that, but...you know how that goes....LOL.....I need to learn to accept compliments.