Saturday, August 11, 2007

Stephen, the Artist

My son, Stephen, is an artist. He probably wouldn't admit it, but as you can see from some of his work, that he has some talent. He doesn't inherit this gift from me. He gets this from his father. His father is also a talented artist. I don't have any proof to show you, but I've seen his work. I took this pictures yesterday so that I could post them today. I am truly enjoying my new camera. It takes awesome pictures or is it the photographer? LOL.....Needless to say, my son has some incredible talent and I must say that I am extremely jealous. I only wish I could draw a straight line. Do let me know what you think of his artwork.

2 comments:

Myrnabs said...

OMG!! Rachel,
You son is extremely talented! Love his paintings. You should have those framed! Try Michaels or Hobby Lobby they do awesome framing there! Has he ever submitted his work anywhere? I think he has a wonderful future ahead of him.

BTW, what type of camera did you buy? I wanna know.

Rachel....ROCKS!!!! said...

I have a HP Photosmart M537. It's a rather small camera, but does all I want it to. I eventually want to get one of the big ones.....*sigh*