Saturday, August 11, 2007

Reflection Picture

I saw that my friend Myrna took a reflection picture and I decided to give that a try. I never took a picture like that before. It looked easy, but I will agree with Myrna that it was a tough shot. It took me just a few tries, but trying to focus was the most difficult part. I took this picture of my oldest son playing a video game. He had just gotten home from work and really wasn't too keen with my idea, but thankfully he played along. Not only did I capture my reflection, but I also captured the reflection of the television.

1 comment:

Myrnabs said...

AWESOME!! A++++++++++ I'm glad I'm not alone here, for this is a tough one! It's easier said than done, right? You did a great job for your 1st reflection. Let's keep trying with different things. You can also take one in front of them mirror, but I haven't tried that one yet. Remember to turn off your flash mode when doing that. If you have a lake close by you can try that as well. I'll give you more pointers thru emails later on. You did outstanding with this one! I'm extremely happy that you joined me on my silly goose ride of pics. I'll tell you what tne new theme will be tomorrow. I usually get the notices on Sundays. You see I'm also doing a Photo of the week, and the reflection was for that one. Take care!!