Saturday, August 4, 2007

Okay....this photo may seem odd to you, but I was testing my new camera. I love the color green and I bought these shoes back in June. I don't wear them that often, but I had them on the day I after I got out of a workshop. I was laying down on my bed and I lifted my legs to get the perfect shot of my shoes up in the air. You can see the AC vent and filter along with the smoke detector. And no, it wasn't one of those drunken moments either....LOL.....(That was for Myrna). But, I did think about doing the picture a day challenge. I take odd pictures all the time and my friends will gladly tell you so. And, in case you are wondering, green is my favorite color....hence my name and my shoes.....I hope you enjoy this one as much as I did.....

2 comments:

Myrnabs said...

I would like to differ on that drunkard series ;o) Okay they say that if you love the color green you should be very intelligent, is this true??

Rachel....ROCKS!!!! said...

I haven't anything that corroborates that information. But, it does mean a whole bunch of other things. Things that do describe me way better than describing my intelligence.....but if I find anything to that effect, I will certainly let you know.....It has a rather calming effect and I think that's why I love it soooo much.....